Robrick Nursery Presents...
- Growth Habit: Upright Bush
- Mature Height: 4-6'
- Cold Hardy? -15°
- Bloom Time: Mid summer to winter
- Growing Temperature: This hibiscus will grow in cooler temps.60° and up
- Recommended Light: Full Sun
- Container Size: 1,2,or 3 gallon containers
- Plants per container: 1-3
- Bloom Size: 4-6" across
Lady Baltimore will grow in cooler temperature and will come back year after year in very cold locations. It is often called a dinner plate Hibiscus due to its large flowers.
Click the photo above to see a larger image